Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Days

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone had a real fun Halloween! I helped my mom answer the door and hand out candy. It was very warm and we had a record number of trick or treaters. A couple of them were scary though and I just had to BARK them. Yesterday my dad put the storm door thing on my dog door porch. I guess the snow will be coming soon. Enjoy all the good weather while it lasts friends. Until Again,
Draco

Here I am inside my porch...it worked fine to keep me out of the wind while mom was carving a pumpkin.

Jack-o-lanterns are strange....very strange

See you guys later!

9 comments:

  1. Draco has such an adorable little face!!! And I LOVE the tiny pink tongue peeping out. I have a weak spot for chi tongues, lol.

    Peace, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draco, that's such a cute picture of you in your dog door!! It was warm here last week too, but this week it's coooold....brrrrr!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nifty porch you have, Draco. It fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to help pass out candy. I wouldn't trust either of my boys to help, they'd try to eat all the candy before we had a chance to give it out!

    I quit giving out candy because almost no one came anyways. Then I had all that leftover candy which I really didn't need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this article is right on target. A lot of good points and advice on the subject. I have found that when doing my research, sites like this offer the best unbiased opinions and are very good in helping me make a decision. Another fine source of information on a Bark Collar, Dog Fence and Pet Door is available from this handy guide on Pet Supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great Howl-O-Ween! We love your dog porch!!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute blog!

    I found you through my boyfriend, Indiana. I hope we can be friends!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Draco that is a grrrreat porch you have there. I guess it would have been kinda hard to Part with the candies. You should have licked them all furst. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Draco that porch is so neat! It looks like you are enjoying the good weather while it lasts :)

    <3 S and D

    ReplyDelete