Friday, February 11, 2011

Looking for the sun

As you all know, we have been having cold and grey days here in the metro Denver area, we were all having cabin fever and heard a rumor of the sun showing its face somewhere near us. We bundled up and went on a search to find it.

Let me down mom...I need to sniff out the place, and find the missing sunshine.


No sun hiding under the snow by the parking blocks!

It is not hiding in the grass either....I do see a prairie dog though...maybe he is searching too.



Nope...no warm sun in this snow...it is kinda deep and sort of wet.

Wait...I can feel something nice!




There it is!!!!!! Yay for the sun and blue skys!


After all my searching, I need to lay down by the wall and soak up some of the warm.


Have a fun weekend friends....I am going to another of my Chihuahua meetups...mom will be taking pictures of me and all my friends. Until Next Time,

Draco





16 comments:

  1. I hope you have a Fun and Sun filled weekend, Darco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draco, you are so lucky to be able to frolic in the snow! We have no snow here and mom kind of wants it to snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got a lot of snow! I'm so glad ours hasn't stuck around. We've had snow every day for the past 5 or 6 days but it seems to melt as quickly as it falls.

    Hope it warms up there soon. I'm ready for spring! Loving the new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cold. Good you have a warm coat. Where's your boots? The snow can be fun to play in & it looks like you had fun.
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping by to say hello! I hope your snow has cleared up. We got a bunch yesterday. I had to drive to school in it. The ice/snow on the roads wasn't as bad as the patchy fog though. There were patches of fog so thick I literally couldn't see anything in front of me until I was right up on it. We're supposed to get more today and tomorrow and then it's supposed to clear up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hellloooooooo there,

    you and my sister may be related bol.....

    tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally did a Paw It Forward and my blog friend Katie was the lucky recipient. She said she received it but she hasn't posted about it yet. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I did follow through with my part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog today! Draco is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a long, hard search but you found a very beautiful sun:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Wish you were still posting, I miss y'all.

    Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to say hi and that I hope all is well. Miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Draco!

    We are coming around to see some of our old furiends again. It is funny to see pictures of you out in the cold snow when it has been so furry hot this summer. We hope you are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Waggles,
    Bijou and Banjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish you were still posting, miss ya lots!

    Hope you're having a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog! Love it, nice to see another Chi too...my Max is a Chi Mix :)
    Max's Mom

    ReplyDelete