Monday, July 27, 2009


I learned a lesson...Saturday I was just following a couple of ants around on the flagstone in my of those yellow and black snacks bit me before I could eat him. It hurt really bad and I cried. (just a little, cause I am a brave boy) Mom tried to see if she could get the stinger out but I was so wiggley...Hey it Hurt OK!!! I got it out by rubbing my face on the rug. Then I got a tummy ache and got sick all over the house in 5 different places...Mom didn't get mad though. I had to lay down all day to recover but I was being so cute that she made me a special dinner and let me eat it in the front room. I think I will leave those yellow bugs alone. I like chicken and rice but its not worth it.

PS: I got to stay home from work today because I am still getting better. I am hoping for more chicken and rice but mom said if I could eat "cheese" it is back to the Kibble !
Puppy Wags


  1. Oh no Draco! We're so sorry you got stung. That's no fun at all. We haven't been stung by anything yet (knock on wood for us Mom), but I can only imagine that its a big owie. We hope you get back to 100% soon.

    Chihuahua kisses,
    The Munchkins

  2. Hi Bentley and Lexie...I hope you guys don't get a sting either...stay away from those black and yellow snacks...they bite back.:0

  3. Oh no Draco! I got stung by a bee once. It was not fun either, so I know how you feel. Get well soon!


  4. My mommy is allergic to bees and she gets really sick too but she has to go to the hospital so lucky for us we avoid them all together!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess