Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dragon Boat Festival

Sunday, when I was sort of recovered from the horror of the bee sting, mom and dad took me to the Dragon Boat Festival at a place called Sloans Lake. It was pretty fun but mom carried me alot because it was so crowded and I was doing the happy dance to so many people that she was afraid I would get stepped on. She needs to make me a carrier because I am such a wiggle butt.

We watched the boats race and I got to smell lots of wonderful smells from all the food booths.
Mom and Dad would not give me any of the good smelling food though, they are meanies.



My mom likes dragons...dad always takes pictures of dragon stuff...good thing she found me, since I am the best Dragon-Chi around.














I wanted to go in the lake but mom only wanted to let me get my feet wet...she said it was to icky...I thought it was wonderful, and I wanted to eat some of that tasty green stuff.









Dad was taking my picture, he got in the way though.












This was a girl I met that day...her name was Stella and she liked me, but I was playing hard to get. We saw her on the way home and I wanted to play but then she decided that she didn't like me anymore. Woomen !!!!











I still had lots of smelling to do and I really wanted to jump in the water and chase some of those huge birds, but mom kept picking me up when I would not walk with her. She can be so picky... She wouldn't even let me eat the duck poop.



We hope to camping pretty soon so I will tell you about that adventure. Mom said I will have to sleep in the car in my travel crate...I am not afraid of bears...I really could sleep in a tent.. Until next time.





Draco





4 comments:

  1. Hi Draco,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope we can be furiends. I am going to follow you so we can keep in touch.

    You and Stella made a cute couple. To bad it didn't work out!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draco, you always have the best adventures! Yes, women can be tough sometimes, but keep working at Stella, maybe she'll come around. And stay away from duck poop, that stuff is NASTY!!

    Kisses, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draco, it looks like you all had a wonderful time at the festival! Those are some great pictures of you with your humans. And that Stella is a cutie but women can be so fickle! Even Sis will tell you that!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley & Lexus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bijou, I like reading about your adventures.. you are a real sweetie pie and your brother is cool!!!

    Auntie Nadine, mom told me that duck poop was nasty, but I really did want to try it. She's big though and picks me up.

    Hey Bentley, nice barking at ya man...was that you jumping up on the chair trying to get a treat or was it your sweet little sister?

    Wags and Kisses To Everyone
    Draco

    ReplyDelete