Friday, January 8, 2010

A new kind of Friday

Hi pupsters, you might not know but my assistant is "getting up there" in years and is thinking about the day that she retires. This year is the first year of "phasing out" the work days. She is now officially going to be home on Fridays...I am glad about that because I get to stay home too. She went to the gym later than usual and came home all relaxed. Though she and dad left me for a little while when they went to the store, I was the recipient of so much more attention. I kind of like it. Mom said she will get used to a little less $ and will certainly like the extra time with me and dad. She did get the flashy box out though.....I guess a few pictures are to be expected.

I love scratches by my Dad, I lean up on the arm of the chair

Don't stop now Dad...it feels really good!
Did you miss the office Mom?
This could be alright...stay at home Fridays!
Until Next Time Pupsters.

Draco

5 comments:

  1. You have one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen, especially on the last two photos. I'm very happy for your family. Sounds like a great thing for all of you. You get Mommy-Fridays too.
    Oh, before I forget: Stop chasing away the squirrels! BOL
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, more time with your Mum, what could be better. We bet you will have lots of fun together, our Mum is green with envy as she is counting down the years, months, weeks, days, seconds..... you get the picture!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Draco,

    Wow you will have three day weekends furever now. I bet you will find lots of fun things to do.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mama has been staying home Mondays and Tuesdays and I LOVE it!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Draco you darling little angel! Glad your mommy will have long weekends now to spend just spoiling you.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete