Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Fun Walk and a Snake


Hi Friends,
We have been enjoying moms new work status....BOL She will have a hard time going back to work when she is called. Everyday that it is warm, we try to go to a park and explore. I just love it. I get to run and smell and leave all kinds of pee mail. Today we were at the regular sports park, just walking around and looking at the lake. I was very interested in the mud daubbers that were flying all around eating bugs off the water. Mom and Dad let me sniff all I wanted and I got really close to the water but I didn't jump in. When we were by some dried up reeds, my mom looked down and saw a huge snake. It was hunting for froggies. We thought it was a rattle snake at first but then we saw it had no rattles. Mom found pictures on her computer, it is a northern diamondback watersnake. Not poison, but a biter for sure. I was glad I didn't get to close to it. Stay safe friends. Until next time.
Draco




3 comments:

  1. hello little draco~!
    be careful~! mum and i don't want anything to happen to you or your family! :(
    we are happy to see you are back!! :)

    xo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing Mom hasn't found a snake like that on our walks......she would faint dead away, BOL!!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Dog, that is a huge snake. We thought it was going to be tiny but almost screamed when we got to your photo of it, aghhhhhh!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete