Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost Supper Time

Hi Friends, my mom has been laid off from work since March 18 and you would think she would have lots of time to help me update my bloggie...well noooooooo. Seems she did most of her bloggie stuff when she was at work, now she is pretend retired and all she does is play around in the garden and the park and stuff. She is not sad about being off work and plans on going back after things get better. Mom took these silly pictures and wanted to share them. Until next time pupsters,


Draco

Mom is calling me for dinner, yum I can taste it already... nummies


Oh noooooo, Kibble...I wanted BBQ mom, how could you!






8 comments:

  1. oh poo draco~! what a bummer!! :(
    try the puppy eyes on your mum--maybe it will work like it did for me~! :)

    xo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with parents and giving us kibble all the time??!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha, what cute & funny pics of you Draco! We know you like the good stuff to eat...that silly mum. What was she thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bottom picture is priceless, our Mum screamed with laughter!
    We agree, BBQ is a lot better than kibble.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute Draco! I love tongue pics. That last face is too funny. Tell your Mom that Auntie Tiff said to give you some of that bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Draco,

    Those pictures of your funny faces made me BOL!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  7. your expressions are Priceless and so precious Draco

    chikisses
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. draco~!!
    where have you gone? mum and i miss you~!! :(
    hope you are ok.

    xo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete