Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Good Walk

Hi Furiends,
Finally a good day to go on a decent walk. After mom got done reading the paper (she takes soooooo long) we headed out to the Star K Ranch to walk and run. It was so sunny and the trails were mostly dried out from the last snow storm. I had to do alot of sniffing, and I left a pee-mail before we got down to some serious walking.
I love to run between Mom and Dad, they get real far apart and then I run back and forth to each of them to get a treat...I did this about 5 or 6 times and then I was pretty tired out and happy to just walk. We went down to the water and I walked on the frozen creek, Mom got a little nervous but let me go for a little ways. We also saw alot of trees that a beaver family chewed down...those guys must have some sharp teeth because the trees were giant. Mom took lots of pictures as usual and some of them turned out pretty good. After a couple of hours, of just walking and looking, we headed to the car and then home. I got a bath and now I am sleeping away in my cozy bed on the front room footstool. Hope you all had a great weekend. Tomorrow is the shortest day of the year and then spring will start sneaking in.

Here we are, my whole pack.


I look like I am floating, but really I am walking on the ice.

Mom liked the really long shadows from the winter sun


The sun shining through the trees by the creek felt good and looked pretty


See how big I am smiling...I LOVE to run off leash!



Until Next Time Pupsters,
Draco

14 comments:

  1. What great pictures. Sounds & looks like a great outting! Love the "pack picture"...that is great!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely pics of you and your pawrents Draco. We almost had to put our paws over our eyes when we saw you walking on that ice, bol!
    We love the one of you smiling, ahhhh.
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Draco,

    Wow you did have a fun adventure! I am so jealous. Was it so warm you didn't need a coat? Banjo says thanks for not making fun of him for peeing on his new coat.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were visiting Bijou for her birthday and thought we'd drop by and say hi. We enjoyed visiting and would like to drop by from time to time. Loved the pics and especialy the ones of you walking on ice and smiling. VEry happy puppy.
    Wags
    Ernie & Sasha
    PeeEss:
    If you get a chance drop by and visit us. We like to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see sunshine! I'm glad you had a fun adventure and I love the pictures your Mom took! Happy Monday =)

    Woof woof!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Draco, you look like you are having a great time off leash in the winter snow!!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pee Ess Draco,

    You are one of our featured Christmas Friends at our bloggie today!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Draco!

    you look so happy running around!
    thank you for your message. i am back. dre fired me mom (she was bad worker) and hired this new pet called 'minimum wage' he type for me from now on.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    love from Dre

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that last picture where your chihuahua is running toward the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Draco,

    Your mum takes very nice pictures of you. We love all your pictures.

    We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Draco, you are and look so athletic! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!

    Licks n wags,
    Oorvi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't say if the post would be interesting:) We'll see today.

    BTW, I should tell you that a Chihuahua clock is under production in the Oodget factory - but it's going to be unveiled with the launch of the DogCOM project:(Can't help it - those two are the top-bosses on this project - I am just the Chief Inspiration Officer:()

    Licks n wags,
    Oorvi

    ReplyDelete