Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yawn




Sunday, I was really bored, laying around trying to untie my loofah that Dad tied up to give me something to do. After the football game, Dad said we should try the walking trail so I could run off some energy. Well we got our jackets on because of the wind and off we went. When we got there it was soooooo Muddy that Mom and Dad kept sinking into the path and I really wanted to go home. The wind was making me cold even with my fleece on. So I only got a short walk but Mom and Dad got some free land to bring home BOL.
Until Next Time Pupsters
Draco

7 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you'll get a nice walk in soon Draco. When we're bored, Moms usually gives us a Kong stuffed with frozen peanut butter and treats. Tell your Dad to try that!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that is a good idea, I LOVE peanut butter, Mom never puts that in my Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can get a good walk soon, Draco. Winter weather can be so yucky for little chihuahuas!

    <3 Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, this awful weather! We haven't had a walk for the last 2 days either because it is pouring here, pretty soon that lake in the park is going to be lapping at our front door, bol!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Draco,

    Colorado is a wonderful place to live at Christmas. It's like the North Pole. Wish we were there.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Draco, we haven't been on a walk in a long time because it's just been waaaaaayyy too cold here for us (well, too cold for the Princess, me, I don't mind the cold, BOL!). It's a good thing that mud didn't suck you up!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Draco,
    may I please have your address so I can send you a card??
    email it to rambothechihuahua@verizon.net

    thanks

    ReplyDelete