Friday, December 25, 2009

Today is the Day !!! Merry Christmas

I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! We celebrated with our human brothers and sister last night and today we are going to have a quite day with a nice ham dinner. I hope all my furiends got just what they wanted. I know I did. I got some new toys to play with and a new Sweet Potato bone that I LOVE. We in blog land are sooooo lucky to have such loving pawrents. Life is good as a Chihuahua.
Until next time,
Draco
I know there is a bone inside here!
Do I have another stocking Santa?
My human sister and her boyfriend love Me

10 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas surprise! I have a new blog buddy. Thanks, Draco. You have a merry merry Christmas with your family. Enjoy your ham, I think we're having turkey, again (yay)!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Draco,

    Merry Christmas! I am glad to hear Santa Paws was good to you. We did well too. You look real cute in your Ho Ho Ho shirt!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds & looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Draco! I love the picture of you with your sister & her boyfriend - very sweet. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. Looks like a grand time had by all. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking up on you. You said you were cold and tired yesterday. I hope things have changed a bit. I wouldn't worry much myself if I had a sweet potato bone, I'd just get to work on it. Slurp.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you had a wonderufl Christmas, Draco! A sweet potato bone sounds pretty nifty!

    Woof woof!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love the pic of Draco and his human sister & bf. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your comments on my posts. I agree with your mom, you might end up looking like Boomer, and he's a real handsome dude that Boomer. :)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely picture of the three of you :)

    ReplyDelete