Friday, August 21, 2009

Hi everyone...right now I am resting by my mom on her pillow in her chair...She just picked me up from the VET...we went early today and then she left me there. I am a big boy now, so I had to get the big boy operation... It was not that awful, they were sooooo nice to me..one lady held me wrapped in a blanket and kept giving me kisses when I woke up. I was sure happy to see mom though. Now I will just lay around for awhile and get better...Have a wonderful weekend furiends...


Draco


PS...chicken and rice tonight if I keep drinking some water ..YAY....







5 comments:

  1. Hi Draco,

    Oh so you got tutored today? Banjo had that done this spring. He didn't come home from the vet any smarter though! BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Draco,

    Glad everything went well!! I will be having the same done in a few months. Yay for rice and chicken!

    Wags, Studd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draco, I feel for you brother. I lost mine last July, but you were lucky, I had to stay OVERNIGHT!! It was not fun, there were lots of strange dogs around me and I was verrrry scared.

    Recover quickly!!

    Waggles, Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draco,

    I am so glad that you are recovering nicely and that they were nice to you at the V-E-T. I had my big boy surgery over a year ago and it wasn't fun. I felt like my old self the very next day though and to tell you the truth, I don't even miss em!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, hope you are feeling better now. Enjoy your chicken and rice!

    ReplyDelete