Monday, August 3, 2009

I got a new harness....I think mom thinks they are like shoes :)





Today I got a new harness for my car seat...mom wanted one that hooks at the bottom for safety, we went to a fun pet store by her work to look at those buddy belt harness's but they did not have any in my size. I tried on one but it was just right with my naked body and mom said I will be wearing sweaters in the winter and I am not done growing yet either, so we are going to wait till they get some of the bigger ones. Anyway they had a harness like mom was looking at online that hooks lower and you can put a seat belt through it if I don't have my car seat. It was a tiny big but not so big that I will fall out of it. It is red! My favorite color. Don't have any pictures yet but you can bet that the puparazzi will be snapping me wearing it.

Work is BORING I need to sleep again,

Bye til next time!


1 comment:

  1. Draco, we can't wait to see your new harness. It sounds like the harnesses Sis and I wear in our carseat. It's really comfy! Sis says that she bets you look very handsome in yours!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley and Lexus

    ReplyDelete